Having certified as a Professional Integral Coach (PCC) and as an accredited ACC International Coaching Federation (I.C.F.) coach, I have international accreditation and an internationally recognised coaching qualification. As a result, my commitment to partnering individuals on their path of personal development is ably supported by strong and rigorous training and experience.
I am also a certified Time to Think facilitator and Thinking Partner. This allows me to coach and facilitate the development of group listening and thinking skills. This is not only pertinent in periods of conflict but also in ensuring that any action taken is based on robust, courageous and independent thinking.
With my strong corporate and entrepreneurial background I am ideally placed to understand the challenges that both individuals and teams face in a society that is continuously shifting.
I am about to embark on the Mastery coaching classes offered by the Centre for Coaching at the University of Cape Town’s Graduate School of Business as I strive to deepen and strengthen my skill base.
I spent a number of years in the corporate world including 10 years in Human Resources with Pick n Pay, Lonrho, and Quest Personnel. Training and facilitating up to and including Board level was my primary role but I also took responsibility for the full range of human resource functions.
Thereafter I became a successful entrepreneur by launching my global business in the F.M.C.G sector here in South Africa, the UK, the USA and numerous other countries.
Having developed an award winning range of toiletries for babies, I facilitated many workshops in product development, brand management, sales strategy, values development and strategy development. I sold my business and, after a period of creative contemplation, entered the coaching profession.
Areas of Expertise
- Integral coaching
- Life Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Team coaching
- Team conflict resolution
- Thinking and listening skills
- Creation of a Thinking Environment
- Facilitation skills
- Development of mentoring skills
- Direct Axis
- MBA students, University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business
- Frederik van Zyl Slabbert Institute for Leadership Development, Stellenbosch University
- Private individuals
- Allan Gray Orbis Foundation
- Tertiary School in Business Administration (TSiBA)
- Bachelor of Arts Degree (BA) : Stellenbosch University
- Post Graduate Diploma, Human Resource Management : University of Cape Town
- Industrial Relations Development Programme (I.R.D.P) : Stellenbosch University, Graduate School of Business
- Professional Coaching Course (PCC) : Centre for Coaching, University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business
- Time to Think: Transforming Meetings & Thinking Partnership : Braveheart/Nancy Kline